Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Songs for the Day

Steve Miller Band • Abracadabra (✭✭✭✭½)

The Mills • Abran fuego (✭✭✭✭½)

Steamroller • Absence (✭✭✭✭½)

Jewel • Absence of Fear (✭✭✭✭½)

They Might Be Giants • Absolutely Bill’s Mood (✭✭✭✭)

Kelis • Acapella (✭✭✭)

Counting Crows • Accidentally in Love (✭✭✭✭✭)

Ex-Voto • Accidents Never Happen (✭✭✭½)

Power Music • According to You (✭✭✭✭)

Lita Ford • Aces & Eights (✭✭✭)

Crash Test Dummies • Aching to Sneeze (✭✭✭½)

Mark Morgan • Acolytes of the New God (✭✭✭✭)

Sigur Rós • Gobbledigook (✭✭✭✭)

The Locust • I Become Overwhelmed (✭✭✭)

Chicago • I Believe (✭✭✭✭)

Cloning Einstein • I Believe (✭✭✭✭✭)

Micah Stampley • I Believe (✭✭)

Tears For Fears • I Believe (✭✭✭)

The Studio Sound Ensemble • I Believe I Can Fly (✭✭)

The Darkness • I Believe in a Thing Called Love (✭✭✭✭½)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Believe in Being Honest

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Believe in Being Honest (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Believe in Christ

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Believe in Christ (Instrumental)

Orem Institute of Religion Choir • I Feel My Savior's Love

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Feel My Savior’s Love

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Feel My Savior’s Love (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have a Family Tree

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have a Family Tree (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Two Ears

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Two Ears (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Two Little Hands

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Two Little Hands (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Work Enough to Do

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Have Work Enough to Do (Instrumental)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (Instrumental)

Pasadena • I Held You Pretty Good (✭✭✭)

Bill & Gloria Gaither • I Hold a Clear Title to a Mansion (✭✭½)

Olivia Newton-John • I Honestly Love You (✭✭✭)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • There Is a Green Hill Far Away (Instrumental)

The Housemartins • There Is Always Something There to Remind Me (✭✭✭½)

Head of Skulls! • There Is No Clean Fun (✭✭½)

Escolania de Montserrat • There Is No Rose (✭✭✭✭)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • There Is Sunshine in My Soul Today

The “Mormon” Tabernacle Choir • There Is Sunshine in My Soul Today (✭✭✭✭✭)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints • There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today (Instrumental)

Sixpence None the Richer • There She Goes (✭✭✭✭✭)

Sixpence None the Richer • Silent Night (✭✭✭✭✭)

Wonder Kids • A-Goong Went the Little Green Frog

Mike Post • The A-Team (✭✭✭✭)

Ray Wylie Hubbard • A. Enlightenment B. Endarkenment (Hint: There is no C) (✭✭✭)

Ladyfinger (ne) • A.D.D. (✭✭✭)

Laethora • A.S.K.E. (✭½)

Sonu Nigam • Aaja Soniye (from Mujhse Shaadi Karogi) (✭✭✭✭½)

Kronos Quartet • Aba Kee Tayk Hamaree (It Is My Turn, Oh Lord) (✭✭✭)

Sheryl Crow • I Shall Believe (✭✭✭✭)

Sheryl Crow & Sting • Always on Your Side (✭✭✭✭✭)

Crowded House • Archer’s Arrows (✭✭✭✭)

No comments:

Post a Comment